Cutting the profile of the piece.Close
To thin the front part of the piece.Close
Trimming the front part of the piece, that is the cup of the spoon and the tines of the fork and subsequent degreasing to eliminate residues of oil used in the previous phases.Close
To give the final shape and polishing to the piece.Close
Production is based on cold working process, therefore all deformations are carried out without heating the material.
We use a wide range of different materials for the creation of table accessories, from classic to the most innovative: 18/10 steel, 18/c steel, abs, silicone, glass, ash wood, wood, aluminum, brass, porcelain, nylon.
1) Cutting the profile of the piece.
2) Lamination: to thin the front part of the piece.
3) Trimming the front part of the piece, that is the cup of the spoon and the tines of the fork and subsequent degreasing to eliminate residues of oil used in the previous phases.
4) Coining: to give the final shape and polishing.
5) Polishing: made with the use of abrasive rollers and polishing pastes to eliminate the "ribs" deburring and give gloss and brightness to the surface of the cutlery. The process takes place through the rubbing of objects, in special manual or automatic machinery, with appropriate abrasive pastes able to guarantee the desired level of surface finish and to prevent any chemical attack on the objects to be processed.
6) Washing: to eliminate the residues of the pastes used during the polishing process.
7) Quality check: is constantly performed by our operators with the utmost care both with control tools for the dimensions, and by visual inspection of the operator for aesthetic defects.